RE: Chatting with a 730

 Any cahnce for source code ( I'll port it to QNX 4.25 and nuetrino for you)

Previously, you (Paul Blackmore) wrote:
{ Barry,
{
{ Malcom is pretty much spot on both in regards to the "idle chatter" and the
{ checksum being probably due to data clashes on the bus.
{
{ Excellent Idea to try the f0,56,01,b9 command.
{ Use the command
{ c:\>probe -r  "f0 56 01"
{ Probe automatically calculates and adds the checksum b9.
{
{ There is also the command that attempts to listen for and display chatter,
{ use the command:
{ c:\>probe -l
{
{ Probe.exe is not really designed to work in with chatter. I have designed
{ another program called "EFIlive Diagnostics" which does work with chatter.
{ I'll send it to you. If anyone else wants a copy let me know - its free and
{ it lets you "play" around with all kinds of settings and combinations so you
{ can figure out how to talk to your ECM.
{
{ By the way I am not familiar at all with US vehicles. The term: 730, does
{ that by any chance refer to the Syclone/Typhoon truck?
{ The data/chatter looks similar to the SyTy stuff.
{
{ Cheers
{ Paul Blackmore
{