Re: '747 and Proportional Stuff

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:57:19 -0700, garwillis@msn.com (Garfield Willis)
wrote:

>...Instead of the
>actual code and all the difficulties/details of getting into that, could
>we start putting together (there's that theatrical "we" shit again :) a
>"psuedo-code" of the PID algorithm (you know, basic equations & steps in
>the loop), that you're studying now in that 747. To the point where the
>timing of the loop could be estimated, especially.

Well, here I go nullifying me own posts again. After reading thru Bob's
747Prop.txt file in incoming a bunch more times, I realized (duh) that
the "psuedo-code" of the PID algorithm IS pretty much there already. So
lemme amend my request to just the question of the timing of these
steps; namely how long for the controller to complete one full pass of
C/L computations?

TIA,
Gar