GM book on TPI/ Gas tank venting on TPI

can someone tell me what the part number is for a good shop manual on the GM TPI
(730 ECU) and where I can order it from?

I would also like to know how to vent a Gas tank into a 730 flavor TPI unit?
I got a few vent lines in my tank and I am plan to use an unvented gas cap, so...
I gotta get the air from somewhere?

thanks.
Vinnie Moscaritolo KF6WPJ ITCB-IMSH
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
PGP: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042