Conditioned reflexes, min EFI

Yes, and that is easy to do.
One trouble, unless you use it all the time, in a very high stress
situation, you won't remember it.  I'm not saying you as in personally, just
people as a group.  That's why folks train so much in the handling of
firearms and such.  For it to become an automatic reflex takes lots of
effort.
Just look in the junkyards at some of the cars.  Dead square frontal
impacts, people generally freeze when they panic, hence never even think to
turn the streering wheel to min the impact.  Also, why ABS is such a farce.
It allows for streerin input, but folks have forgetten that they have an
option other then freezing.
Grumpy