need help with '165 in Vette

Car in question: 1987 Corvette 4spd automatic, 406 cu. in, alum heads, 232 @
.050 cam
Electronics used: '165 ECM, ABTF bin, ported MAF, GM 25lb/hr injectors,
48psi fuel pressure (w/no vacuum)
Software used: TunerCat with ECM_32B tdf

Problem #1:

Above 80d Celcius, I have the idle speed set at 875rpm in the chip. Yet,
when at an engine temp of 88dC (indicated by the dash and Diacom), Diacom
reports a commanded idle speed of 925rpm (which is the setting I have at
44dC). Any ideas as to why the ECM is commanding a higher than specified
idle speed?

Problem #2:

Programming the chip to think it has 27lb/hr injectors results in a BLM of
108 and an integrator of 128 at idle. In an effort to raise the BLM value, I
reprogrammed the chip with an injector constant of 28lb/hr. Results: BLM 108
and integrator of 110. Huh??? This doesn't make sense. Shouldn't the BLM
(and integrator) value increase with a shorter commanded pulse width? What
am I missing here? (BTW, the min BLM allowed is 108, and both times BLM cell
0 was used.)

Thanks for any and all help,
Nick