Re: 89 305 favorite?.

> VATS, fan temps, TCC speeds, NC/NO A/C pressure switch, etc..Nothing
> really related to the 305-vs-350 ..  In swapping a 350 in for a 305 and
running
> several ECMs with both, I never ran into much tuning that didn't work the
same
> for one as the other.. YMMV

Just had to make sure ya weren't holden out..
> > Just curious as to why, on the 730?.
> > You know I can't let just post and go <g>
> > Grumpy

> Oh I am/was a MAF zealot

Naa, not you <g>...

...but you guys helped me see the light... 8-)
> I probably burned 100 chips total in 3 years on my MAF systems, and went
> through that in 1 month tuning the MAP...  But I'm starting to get faster
ETs
> now with the MAP, and that's the bomb...

Ahh, even more truths are seeing light, KEWL.  What ever it takes to go
faster in my book.  Was kinda worried that I was gonna have to drive over,
and help ya hahahahhaaaa

> (Sorry I probably won't make the EFI pow-wow this Fall, gotta teach all
those
>  freshmen about AND gates and OR gates... 8-)

Maybe I should be there instead....
Grumpy