RE: '92 Y-body LT1 bin file needed.

well, here's what I got so far...

BDBJ4776 1992 Corvette, LT1, 3.07 rear gear, auto trans
BDBK4779 1992 Corvette, LT1, 2.59 rear gear, auto trans

I'm trying to help a friend who is going from 2.59 rear to 3.07. To correct
the speedo, it's done in the chip, right? He won't need to change anything
down by the tranny, will he?

If you've got any other files to send, I'd appreciate it. I'm also on the
hunt for any aftermarket bins to compare to. I've done alot of work on '85
Corvette's but not the LT1. I've got files from Ed Wright, TPIS, and
Hypertech for my '85 but need to know what kind of changes to do on LT1
motors. They are just a little different than my '85!

Thanks,
Craig M.