Accel DFI help maybe?

I purchased a used Accel DFI "Power Programmer". This is not the stand alone
ECM but an Accel ECM That hooks in series with the original 86 through 89
ECM. This came with an install manual and no Calmap instruction manual. Is
anyone here familiar with this setup.
I converted my 85 ECM to an 86 ECM and hooked it up. It runs but I don't
know how to program it properly without the manual. It came with Calmap 6.0
software.

Any information on this would be appreciated.

thanks
t2k