Dizzy to Coil pack

Howdy

I was just considering some options, and have decided that i would liek to lose my dizzy on my car. I am running a 1227808/165 on a mini engine(4cyl) and would really like to convert the reluctor dizzy, to crank hall effect. I was wondering if anyone had done anything like this, and what modifications i would need to complete this conversion.

Form what i have worked out, i need a hall effect sensor, maybe with two ouputs??? a toothed disc with two cutouts... one larger then the other? A hall effect ignition module unit? and most probably an ignitor of some discription to drive the two coils packs(waste spark).

I am not sure but maybe there is some car running the same management in the US that i can look to to decipher what i need to do to convert it???

Regards

Ben Waugh