It works

I finally got the new chip to work on the TPI 327 Project Saturday. As I expected you never get it right the first time. It was a lot better than the stock but not where I want it yet (little to much black smoke) but hay I am finally having fun. The little problem I had was one of the pins wasn't soldered down good and would make contact when you tested it because of the pressure you put on with the probes but not when you let off.

Also I just wanted to thank everyone for there help so far.

Later,
Todd