From: romans@starstream.net [mailto:romans@starstream.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2000 10:35 PM
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: 89 Camaro/Firebird 5.0 5-Speed TPI BIN

Hello All:  I am looking for an 89 Camaro/Firebird 5.0 5-Speed TPI BIN.
Broadcast codes are listed below.
Any help is appreciated. Trying to solve a start up idle flare on a 89
Firebird that now has a 6 speed instead of an automatic.
The installation of the 6 speed seems to have caused this.  The same bin,
installed in an automatic does not do the flare.
I have set the IAC park position to 60 counts instead of 160 and it is
better, but still flares.  I am hoping a man trans calibration (I can check
to see what the differences are) will help solve it.
Thanks.
Mark

ANYR  9338
ANYS  9350