[no subject]

 Qnx and nuetrino are operating systems, keep in touch and good luck with the move

Previously, you (Paul Blackmore) wrote:
{ Hi Pat,
{
{ I'd love to, I'm thinking about it... but I have to be careful since
{ part of the code is lifted directly out of EFIlive (the commercial version)
{ so maybe I'll write a free/open source ALDL/probe type program when I get
{ time. I'm moving to New Zealand in two weeks so have to buy a new house and
{ sell the cars and buy new ones (hehehe!) so I may be aliitle busy over the
{ next few weeks. But I'll get back on to the project when I'm settled in NZ.
{
{ By the way it's written in Delphi Object Pascal (big plug for Delphi - I
{ used to write my stuff in VC++ but now I use Delphi, 'cause its way, way,
{ way better, just as fast and much, much easier to code/maintain than VC++.)
{ All that was after being dragged kicking and screaming into the Micro$oft
{ Windoze world. I spent the last ten years coding on UNIX, I'd love to do a
{ port to Linux when Delphi is available on Linux.
{
{ The Delphi source code probably wouldn't be mmuch use to port to QNX 4.25
{ and nuetrino whatever languages they are - I have never heard of them.
{
{ Cheers
{ Paul
{