Re: 89 Camaro/Firebird 5.0 5-Speed TPI BIN

Mark,
    Sorry I can't help you with the BIN file but I do have a few questions.
What is a 'start up idle flare'?  More importantly how were you able to
change your 'IAC park position to 60counts'?  Was this done through the
PROM?  What difference between an automatic and 5 speed could cause this
anomaly?  Ditched the auto for a manual trans huh?  Excellent choice.

Jim Brady
'87 Monte SS 383 TPI 6 speed