Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:42:31 -0400
From: "D. Barry Stubbs" <z24man@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Mode $0a on 7730

Sorry for the neglect.  I personally didn't add the checksum, but the
program itself (PROBE) did.   Aside from that, the rest looks OK?
Another thing I forgot to add is that, I've seen F4 57 OA and F4 56 0A,
depending on the source.  BUT, I did try both, with the appropriate
checksum, and neither cleared the malfunction codes.