Another Newbie Question

Have a late 70's to early 80's 350 that will be transplanted into an Toyota FJ 40.  It currently has a Rochester Q-Jet.  I'd appreciate some opinions on the simplest, easiest to install and set-up EFI system for this motor.  Cost would be a factor, but my overiding concern is reliability and ease of maintenance and adjustment.  Thanks in advance for any input.