the 9th injector...

I went to a good rural junk yard near my ma's last week. Snagged two mpfi intakes for a 60 degree v6 (2.8). I plan on taking my 2.8tbi and converting it to "tpi". Here's the interesting part... GM used that stupid 9th injector on these intakes too!!! Man, I thought this was only a V8 tpi "problem."

Snagged a '7730 from some FWD Olds (ADDT 1644)... anyone know what the engine was? Motor was already deleted.

$60cnd (~$5.oo US) for the whole lot (ECM, 2 intakes, a duffle bag worth of connectors, sensors, relays, etc...)

Ernst