RE: the 9th injector...

Good score!!!!
But you will run into the problem that the fwd 2.8 were dis...
My advice, use the v6 memcal, but burn the 8d mask.. or 90 v8 tpi bin image
with the v6 tables from the 2.8 v6,, you have to do some tuning as fwd cars
ran alum heads.... But it should be a good start..
Plus the v8 tpi is already hacked...
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division