RE: the 9th injector...

--- Ernst denBroeder <edenbroe@cisco.com> wrote:
> Good idea...  this is sorta what I was hoping I could do.  I believe the
> cycinder # select was recently found (?) for the 730.
>
> This should be an interesting experiment, going from almost no intake
> runner length on the tbi intake to ~12-15 inches on the mpfi 'fiero/f-body'
> intake.  For the curious, I have an '87 *60v6 2.8tbi Jimmy with pocket
> ported heads, headers and high flow cat.  Converted to '7747 ECM (real easy
> to do) so that I could burn my own chips.  The next game is to convert to
> mpfi (tpi) and a 730 ecm.

All of the 8D has been hacked by ECMGUY and is available from his website.  After you figure out
where your main spark/fuel tables are, you can more-or-less plug them into a copy of the AUJP.bin
and modify things such as cylinder select and malfunction flags.  But the emmisions stuff could
become a fun thing.

Or maybe you should just buy tunercat SW and not worry about it if he offers it for your model :)

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash