Re: Rev Limiter in AUJP

The fuel cut rpm locations occupy two bytes each. The rpm cut
is at 3f5 & 3f6, the rpm on is at 3f8 & 3f9.

I use the following to calc the table numbers:

    TblVal = 983040 / rpm

983040 / 5000rpm = 197d = C5h

983040 / 4900rpm = 201d = C9h

So, put 0 in 3f5 & 3f8, put 197 in 3f6, and 201 in 3f9.

That outa' do it.

BobR.

Haven't tried it on a '730 yet, however it works on a '747. . .