RE: 2.8v6 tpi and a 730

You are correct. The esc modue/board in memcal should work too,
I don't know if ya have one, but you will need a knock sensor off the car
also..
There is an option for num of cylinders.

I belelive there is some stuff in the incomming ftp site for a 747 to a 730
conversion too.
While on this thread,
Got some good news.. shannen ..you and bruce may want to take a look at this
bin, mabe try on your bench.

Succesfully got my buddies v6 89 z24 cavilier to run off of a v8 calib.
Managed to patch in dis stuff from v6 cal and paste tables from v6 in..

Alas.. still keep getting code 13 like old oem cal....think motor is on way
south...
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division