RE: 2.8v6 tpi and a 730

At 03:47 PM 7/18/2000, you wrote:
Yep...every thing looks fine on diacom......cross counts could be higher..
Even changed ecm, new o2 sensor, whent heated, ran new harness ground and o2
wires....

Hard to tell as it only happens when wot???or high speed..

If you're still getting a code 13 but only at WOT, I'd check the TPS... If it's not going over the WOT set point (85% or whatever is in the chip) it still thinks it's in part throttle mode, and the steady voltage with no cross counts you see at WOT is causing the code 13.