Re: Another Newbie Question, part II

> The suggestions involve getting parts from a used parts place and adapting
> it to my current engine?

Yes, and armed with good information, it gets easy.  Have you down loaded
the archives, and sone much reading?.

  Is this correct, I got lost in some of the
> technical language.  How about "kits" from Affordable, Edlebrock, Howell,
> etc; any comments on these companies?  Thanks.  Charles

Gm spends about 1.23984837459388748399   Bazillion dollars a year in wiring
harnesses, and R+D.  How much ya think these guys spend for R+D,  couple
afternoons?.  For further details please feel free to read hte archives
Grumpy