RE: was MAF BLM based tuning now cab manifold to port injection

Your cam is close to mine....
Hmm. Since I blew a head gasket this weekend( did I tell the list...can't
remember) I'm gonna pull the motor, get the seats done and do some work on
the exauhst short turn...
Which brings me to the next point...I'm gonna be putting the motor on the
dyno again.. and I'm giving up on the tpi intake....too much money for more
flow. I got a deal on a victor jr single plane, hopefully this will take out
some torque on the  bottom end and give me a little more hp. With broder
torque range..
Still gona use port injection and all the sensors. Sooooooo..

Is anyone interested in a tpi plenum, runners and base intake, throttle
body, stock but ported, will make 400 hp/460ft-lbs with the right cam.
Oh ya have a gutted and ported maf too..
:-)
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division