	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Shannen Durphey [SMTP:shannen@grolen.com]
	Sent:	Tuesday, July 18, 2000 11:46 PM
	To:	gmecm@diy-efi.org
	Subject:	Re: 2.8v6 tpi and a 730

	Mike Rolica wrote:

	> While on this thread,
	> Got some good news.. shannen ..you and bruce may want to take a
look at this
	> bin, mabe try on your bench.
	Sure, I'm game.

	gotta get putter to start at home #$#@$@#%$@# windows..been acting
strange ever since it got wet...
	think there is condensation on the windows....he he
	tried from 9:00 till 2:00 last night to get it to go... keeps
freezing after first startup screen...

	> Succesfully got my buddies v6 89 z24 cavilier to run off of a v8
calib.
	> Managed to patch in dis stuff from v6 cal and paste tables from v6
in..
	You're ahead of me.  For curiousity, did you happen to check things
	with a timing light?

	Umm no...tractor got mad at it.. stompted it into little bits....

	> Alas.. still keep getting code 13 like old oem cal....think motor
is on way
	> south...
	Ain't no ecm made that can fix a mechanical problem. : )

	I think the 12277666, the engine disintigrator model ecm...(my
cherry picker)

	Shannen
	> Mike Rolica
	> Plant A,