RE: was MAF BLM based tuning now cab manifold to port injection

I'm just selling the whole intake plenum throttle body, runners.
No fuel rail or injectors.. or sensors

Also have a maf

Get me oflist if interested...  may put on ebay if no decent offers..:-)

97005620@lambton.on.ca <mailto:97005620@lambton.on.ca>

Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division