Re: MAF BLM based tuning

Bruce,
    That's what I thought about the MAF.  That it has a maximum amount of
air it can measure and is physically limited.  But, below you stated "The
MAF doesn't stop the engine from making any HP at a specific gm/sec, just
your out of calibration when that happens, ie no more timing corrections or
fuel corrections can be made.  Given the right combo, you can get 500 HP out
of one, but that probably er could just as easily be 550" - Grumpy.  I've
pretty much resolved the fact that I am going to have to convert to a '730
MAP but the statement you made above gave me a second thought.  Could you
fairly accurately rely on the 02 sensor and TPS (even if they are
predetermined values) to give sensor feedback when the MAF is maxed?  Just
curious.

Jim Brady
'87 Monte SS 383 TPI 6 speed