Quick ECM ID

Have a chance to steal two ECMs out of two junk cars.  I've looked at
Ludis's site and think I have identified what they should be.  Just want to
double check.  Will go to pull them this weekend if it looks good.
Obviously I'm looking for a 730 (or 165 for parts) for my 89 F-body.  Would
also like to maybe steal a MAP sensor if it will work.  Anyone interested in
either of these two can also contact me.

1. 88 Pont 6000 2.8 V6 - looks like either a 730 or 727 according to Ludis,
not sure which.
2. 91 Camaro 3.1 V6 - looks like a 16196404.  What the heck is this thing?

Thanks,
Steve