Re: was MAF BLM based tuning now cab manifold to port injection

Mike,
    The actual spec's on my cam are:  SLP Cam #51006 270/276 Advertised
Duration 218/224 @ 0.050 Tappet lift 495/502 Lobe Separation.  They offered
one that was just a little meaner but I tried being a little conservative
with my cam choice for the first time!  How much for your TPI setup?  What
year?

Jim Brady
'87 Monte SS 383 TPI 6 speed