EPROM manufacturer and device IDs

Does anyone have a handy list of EPROM identification codes?  My new
programmer can access, display, and check the codes, but it doesn't tell
me what they mean.  I have to keep trying various manufacturers and
device types until the programmer doesn't complain (or turn off the checking).

In a related matter, the EPROM codes have let me confirm several GM
vendor codes.  980 is Texas Instruments.  5012 is Intel.  014 is
Fairchild and National Semiconductor.

My latest batch of GM EPROMs contained a TI 27128, two TI 27C128's, a
Fairchild 27C256, and a NatSemi 27C32B.  The 27C32B has a date code from
1992.  I have another 27C32B also from 1992.  Several other vendor 014
2732 type EPROMs in my collection don't contain an ID code.  This means
they might be a 2732, 27C32, or a 27C32H.  Two of these have programmed
just fine as 27C32H's.  The H suffix means a 27C32 that programs with 10
ms pulses, instead of the normal 50 ms.

FYI:  My old programmer couldn't program the 27C32B's.  They program
just fine with the new one.