Re: First quote in on chip carriers (Ouch)

>  > I got a voice mail form the first of the distributors,
>  > 2500 min buy at $5 apeice, unless the quotes get a lot better
>  > I don't think a group buy is going to be a realistic option.
>  > Sorry Mike D.

 I had a similar experience.  Yesterday, my neighbor checked on
 her last price, and it was .45 @qty 250.. I said "gimme 1,000 now!"
Further investigation today, proved RN claims the aging molds need
alot of care & baby sitting  for a run, and minimum order is 2500 pcs.
 Avnet cut a dollar off your guy's price though.   Also said
they need a 4 week lead time on this item.
Mike V