RE: was MAF BLM based tuning now cab manifold to port injection

The tpi is an 87.. been all polished, plenum and runners..
I have a 165 puter with 89 modified cal. That can go with it..
Intake has been ported a bit, plenum is fulley ported...ummmm that's it..
make me an offer..
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division