RE: EPROM manufacturer and device IDs

I found a rich resource for eproms.....heh he he

Got about 500 used eproms now....
Found out that puters use them everywhere..  so I whent to my buddies boxes
of used puter parts.. 386 and 486 motherboards use 2 256k eproms for rom
high and rom low..
Also a lot of modems and vidio card use them.. so I've started collecting
modems, video cards ect... been erasing like a bastard.. so far they all
check out fine afeter erasure...:-)
Just some info for you real cheap guys like me:-) (either that or ya can't
mail for mail order <grin>

Dad's gonna wonder why hydro bill is thru roof..

Oh btw.. before I had the eraser.... I used to go to the bank and use their
counterfit checker.. took about 20min to erase.. after trial and error... I
was told this doesn't work.. but it does!!!

He he eh ...I'm part portugues/part dutch/ and part scotch......he hye he
hehmm

(I'm sure dopey is going" that's  aheluva good idea  huh hu hu hugh heolp)
while doc is smashing a 730 against his head....repeating idiot over and

am I close??? Heh he

Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division