RE: Another Newbie Question, part II

Oh man.... I can just picture it now... :) For those who haven't met Mike in person, you don't know what your missing in your imagination!

Ernst

At 08:27 AM 7/20/00 -0400, you wrote:
Ive found a 10lb sledge, gas powerd concrete saw and an axe are
handy....though guys at yard give me looks  specialy when I'm whacking and
sawing, screaming at the top of my lungs

Woooo hoohoohohoho yeeeeeee hawwwwww!!!!!!
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division
Strathroy