Re: A post from the newbie brigade - I'm getting closer (1 of many)

> Ok it looks like all my complaining about how tough life is has turned a
few
> sympathetic ears.

Less complaining more research gets better answers, from what I've seen.

> 7 - Questions - Instructions or an FAQ for WinBin or Tunercat would be
nice.
> Because I would like to know what some of the controllable variables are
and
> how they work. . .for example . . .Main Spark bias = 10.   Does this mean
> that the computer adds 10 degrees to everying in the tables or calculated?
> Or does it assume that you already have 10d static (I do!), or something
even
> stranger?

Sounds like more research reading needs done, it's all been covered in
pretty good detail, and ALOT of it won't be clear as chrystal till ya
actually start doing proms.