Re: TPI '165 pulling timing after Cold start

Mine ('165) has never set a code associated with the Knock sensor being
disconnected either.  It has, however set a code when the ESC module was missing
- when still in the testing phase of the installation.

I found that when I ran the '870, it has a pretty limited set of codes/tests.

Gabe