Hi

Hi Peter,

Howe you going??

I jsut found your page... a lil slow at looking etc.. and looks awesome... from what i can tell... i can make one of your circuits, and veiw data on a laptop??? with some of the software i would download?

I hope i'm not asking questions answered on your page but i'm at uni so can't look too hard at it at the moment...

How much does it cost?? where can i get the hardware???

I am thinking about running an o2 sensor, as we have LRP (oxy sensor happy fuel) up here now at a servo near my gf's house.. so i wouldn't kill it... :) Did you get that 808.ecu file i sent??? it works for the majority of values etc, tho i am unsure about what a lot of them mean. All the abbrev's etc...

Also, you said something about using two transistors and a couple of resistors to get 8192 baud from the 808??? do you ahve the circuit for this so i can modify mine???

Well better get back into 3d CAD :P

catcha lata..

Ben