RE: ECU Bin Bytes 0x8000-0x8008

Here I go, guessing again. I nearly asked the same question about Julian
(who I believe was a Roman Emperor), but I reckon that what Ludis means
is...

A DATECODE of 1234 means day 123 of year (199)4, which I think is sometime
in May. Watch out for leap years though. The last one in Ludis' list was
3668 - presumably New year's eve 1988, which was a leap year, so 366 is OK.
But most people here are too drunk on new years eve to tune an engine or
work a PROM programmer, so I'm glad that one isn't mine !

Cheers,
Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G