Re: ECU Bin Bytes 0x8000-0x8008

Ludis Langens wrote:

> >From this, it looks like the DATECODE is the Julian date followed by a

> digit for the year.  Thus, Malcolm's example is from January 11, 1991.

Caught me! ;-)  I was doing it from memory, and I could not recall
if it was year first (like the ESC filter) or year last.  Oh well.
Should have gone and looked.

One thing about this list, you just might be corrected!

So, as another (from memory) obsevation.....

PROM ID codes...

I have noticed that PROM Ids tend to end in the GM division code.

Chevys end in 1, like AUJP -> $023B, which is decimal 571
Buicks end in 4, $069E,  1694
Lotus end in 9,  $0D29,  3369

Not that it means much.

Scot Sealander