Re: Need info/help on gm ecm conversion

Hmm, ya, 3 rotor, them be them fancy jobs they use in LeMans type stuff.
Would need 2 MSDs,
How about using a 165 that just uses the coil fire signal off of the first
one, as the EST input, and use 1 for all the timing values, and use the
refence angle to run like 10d retard for the trailing plug.  I like that.
Grumpy
   Did a full day in the garage, without a catch net (no one else around).
   Got heads all torqued, rocker arms/shafts, intake installed.
   Some epoxy fell into some of the orfices, oh well <g>....
   Life is good

majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org