Re: Injector R+R

Didja get 'em yet?  Injectors have a metal base?  I use good
penetrating oil, (What's this WD-40 stuff??) and 2 small prybars on
either side of the injector.  It's scary.  I always end up holding my
breath, but no boo-boos so far.  And it's been lotsa injectors since I
started this trick.  I have had to use a pick on one intake and tear
up the O ring.  That was a... job. ; )  Oh, yeah...  The prybar
trick?  About 1/2 the time, when things are really stuck, the O ring
ends up staying in the bore.  Even if they're sprayed with lube.

Shannen