Re: Injector Duty cycle calculations

>I'm probably wrong but with batch isn't 22ms 100% duty cycle at 6k rpm's?

Nope.  20ms is 100% on SEFI and 10ms is 100% on batch.  Batch fire systems
energize the injectors twice every 4-stroke cycle (2 revolutions).  Sequential
fire systems energize the injectors once every 4-stroke cycle (2 revolutions).
 Thus, they deliver the same amount of fuel over the entire 4-stroke process,
 but deliver it differently.

>11ms is common on my car, (165 ecm) 12 ms is too rich with stock 350
>injectors running at 50 psi.

Depends on what RPMs you are running.  I see 11-12ms at some of the lower
RPMs.  Most of the time you will see your max duty cycle at the highest
RPMs your engine operates.  Look at your pulse width values at the higher
RPMs.  Take the RPMs and divide by 60,000.  Multiply this value by your
pulse width and the multiply that by 100 (to get a percent).  That is the
duty cycle for batch fire systems.  For example:

6000RPMS / 60,000 * 8.5ms * 100% = 85% IDC

Tim