Re: ATTN Scott: Re: Injector Duty cycle calculations

Tim,

> >FWIW, I have heard that Diacom reports half the pulse width for some
> >reason.  It has done it for the 3+ years I have owned it, and doesn't
> >look to be getting changed any time soon (if at all).
>
> Scott - this is important.  What year car do you have and where did you
> hear about this????

It's been thrown around in the Impala SS community for a long time.
Probably been 2 years since I first heard it.  I don't know for a fact
personally, which is why I was careful to say that I heard. ;^)  Maybe
someone should try to get in touch with Ed Rinda about it...I have
emailed him more than once about it and he has never returned my
messages.  Since I have never had a reason to really know about the
actual pulse width yet, I have not given it much attention.  It would be
easy enough to check Diacom's results against another scanner or a scope
however.

Later dates.
--
Scott Knight  mailto:scott@scottknight.com