Re: Considering Injector Change..

Well, are you sure that you will eventually need bigger injectors???

One of the cons of running big injectors is that the flow rates at very
low PW values are questionable.  There is a physical limit to the minimal
open time where the injectors are no longer that accurate.  The value is
around 1.3ms (or so I've read and heard).  Thus, idle quality can suffer.
 But - you can tune your car yourself!  That's a big plus.  You can tune
your idle A/F ratio and alleviate the con that I mentioned above.

If you are never going to add heads and cam then I say stick with 24lb SVOs
(which are really 26lb injectors when looking at GM standards).  If you
will definitely do heads and cam then I would consider 30lb injectors.
But, you need to be 100% sure :-)  Hey, now that I think about it - that's
a great excuse!  ... ...
'But honey, I have to buy a new set of heads and a cam because my injectors
need them!'

Hahahhaaa.

Cya
tim