Re: big inch SBC EFI intake mainfold

It's a great manifold for a large displacement street-strip SBC..
Now you just need one of those 900 cfm holley 4bbl TB's,
rip the injectors off it and use it for the IAC function and WOT flow numbers
You could probably fangle some alternative if you had to..
Or......Maybe someone has a used one ?
Mike V