FS: TIF 1500 Printer/scanner

In my recent travels I picked up a TIF-1500 printer (scan tool). I was
considering converting it to do things that I needed but I've put that
project on the back burner for now. If someone is interested in buying the
TIF 1500, please contact me via private email (not on the list, please).
This unit does GM 82-86 (C-3), Ford and Chrylser. Has 12 pin ALDL
connector, and the Ford/Chrylser adapter(s) and cards. I'm not asking a lot
for it, and I'd consider trades for tools, too.

Thanks,
        Peter Hipson (founder, NEHOG)
        1995 White NA Hummer Wagon