Re: Injector Duty cycle calculations

Jus curious, was this with mufflers?. and how wide of range did it run, a
band of a couple hundred rpm or several thousand?.
The 2 barrel guys are really doing some odd stuff, and while they can get
these numbers for racing, a season's racing is barely a weeks worth of
normal street driving.
Also, one of their targets are MPG, and a street strip car's not gonna be
able to live at them numbers, IMHO.
I'm not saying impossible, just that it's a major effort
Grumpy