Re: Injector Duty cycle calculations

> and how wide of range did it run, a
> band of a couple hundred rpm or several thousand?.
> Usually 5500 to 7500

Uhmm, this was with the 165??

> Yes and can change in less than an hour... seen where engine was
> running  .39.. then set valve lash..
> Had storm fron coming in.. next pull it ran .45's.....john playe
> with carb.. got it back down to .40~.41...

Weather and a relash, and stuff changed that much?. That is toooo cutting
edge by a long run for a street motor, and that rate, you could melt a motor
by carrying a passenger, and pulling a long grade.

> I agree... seem they have problems with exaust valves:-)... run
> really hot...

Lean is watching the greenish sparks in the exhuast, and just knowing that's
the exhuast valves leaving thru the ports (short primary pipes usually
needed to see this).  Say a ----  one time dump sparks thru the mufflers
once.  Hehehe, I won, he had a miss afterwards.