Re: Kwarm Kickdown Enabled??

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:16:01 -0500, Gabe <gellett@earthlink.net> wrote:

>            ; b5  1 = IAC KICKDOWN ENABLED
>            ; b6  1 = KWARM KICKDOWN ENABLED
>            ; b7  1 = MALF 42 FAILED (EST MONITOR)
>
>What the heck is Kwarm Kickdown Enabled?

Looks like a typo to me (and ya know about MY extensive knowledge on
these macaroni-processor based gizmos, so take this as authoritative).

I believe it should be:
		; b6  1 = KARMA KICKDOWN Enabled

Engines have feelings too, ya know. If you're not treatin it right, you
yourself could come back as a Yugo. Throw too many codes, and you could
even come back as a headgasket. Ouch.

Sorry, couldn't pass up the chance to practice my punditry.

Garfarkle