Re: 2-Bar 730/AUJP

I believe this is the message you were referring to:

Subject:  2 bar axxc bin for '7730

I've placed on my ftp site the code
<ftp://jsgpc.mrcday.com/pub/gmecm/axxc_2bar.S>

This code contains a patch that allows a 2 bar MAP sensor to be used
in place of the original 1 bar sensor. It allocates an additional
memory location to store the boost level which I send out the ALDL to
record.

It does not currently use the boost level in any of the calculations.

john gwynne

Gabe