Re: Injector Duty cycle calculations

> FWIW, I have heard that Diacom reports half the pulse width for some
> reason.  It has done it for the 3+ years I have owned it, and doesn't
> look to be getting changed any time soon (if at all).
> Scott Knight

Diacom on my 727/3.1L MPFI turbo engine shows frequent 30+/- ms injector pw
from 3,000 to 5,000 rpms and boost over 10 psi, add that to what kind of
usable readings people are getting.  When I get these pw readings, fueling
is fine and no megamous rich conditions (except around 10 psi which is gone
now), above that boost level were no problems but plan to check this with an
injector duty cycle display I picked up in hopes to decipher for reference,
for now assuming about 1/2 that is actual.

Jeff M